Check out the new video “The Wonderful Ones” from Ryan Leslie. Ryan wrote, produced, arranged and performed the song + played all instruments in a single night this past month. Shot in the Panorama Villa, the latest addition to Jamaica‘s gorgeous Geejam Studios (which has hosted acts like Drake, Rihanna, J. Cole and Alicia Keys in the past), the video trails R.Les and Victoria’s Secret model Daniela Braga as they enjoy the good life in Port Antonio.
ABOUT THE SONG
– “The Wonderful Ones” is the 8th installment of the MZRT Lifetime album available at [here] where members of Ryan’s private music club contribute anywhere from $1 to $1000 per song to have access to a new song per month for life.
– Ryan wrote, produced, arranged and performed the song + played all instruments in a single night this past month.
ABOUT THE TEAM
– The video stars Victoria’s Secret model Daniela Braga
– The video was directed and edited by Ryan with Cinematography by Mylez “Myvison100” McBange
ABOUT THE LOCATION
– As an executive producer alongside Lil Wayne for Rich Homie Quan’s debut album, Ryan invited RHQ to Geejam Studios in Jamaica last summer to kick off the recording process. The studio has hosted a bevy of artists including Drake, Rihanna, J. Cole, and Alicia Keys, and was the setting for Snoop’s documented transformation to Snoop Lion.
– When the Geejam Collection announced their newest Villa addition to the private hotel collection, Ryan knew that he wanted to return to Jamaica and shoot the video for “The Wonderful Ones” in that setting.
– The newly renovated Panorama Villa is located near Port Antonio on the San San Estate, where Geejam hotel is located in Jamaica. The 4 bedroom, four bath luxury property is available as part of the residential recording packages that the Studio offers or simply as a private getaway for family and friends.
– The villa has incredible views of the rainforest and the Blue Mountain, whilst also enjoying a spectacular view of the Caribbean sea and comes with a full team of Geejam staffers, including top class chefs.