T’Melle’s talents started to take form when she was discovered and placed in a local talented group that caught the eye of Lisa Lopez (member of TLC,). During this time, Lisa and other industry notables started to coin T’Melle as the “standout member of the group”. This time in T’Melle’s life was both a blessing and tragedy. Although she was ecstatic as the youngest member of the group to be amongst an industry icon developing her career. But it all seem to come to a halt when a car accident in Honduras caused the untimely death of her mentor Left-Eye. This not only shocked the world, but put T’Melle’s career on hold for 2 years as she was also seriously wounded in the accident. Faced with the reality that she may never walk again after countless surgeries to her left leg and hip, she was confined to a wheel chair with rods and screws. T’Melle trusted and willed herself through 1 ½ years of therapy and gained the strength in her leg she need to restart her career goals.
Although she was still a teen, she convinced her parents to support her on a move to Atlanta, GA so that she could continue on her career path. Through a few contacts she was introduced to Walter Sutton, CEO of Infra-Red Entertainment (a premier Atlanta based entertainment company), to further development her goals of artist development, music production and overall artistry. Infra-Red put her on the path to realize her dreams as a musical icon. During her development and after working with several producers she solidified her style and overall performance abilities. T’Melle perfected every aspect of her craft and captured the attention of some of the music industry’s elite. She soon caught the eye of Usher Raymond. Usher chose her to travel on a European Tour as the only female background singer. Working with several well known producers and songwriters, she came face to face with R&B Grammy Award winning producer, Tricky Stewart. He was also captivated by her vocals and performance and took her under his wing, which moved her up another notch in her development as an artist.
Download T’Melle’s HOT new mixtape now!
01. The Interview Intro [Prod. By S.O.S] (2:35)
02. 2Pac & Biggie [Prod. By Arsonal] (3:12)
03. Black Benz [Prod. By ArchThaBoss & Yung Berg] (3:25)
04. Black Barbara Walters Skit 1 (0:36)
05. If I Had [Prod. By Chris Flame] (3:47)
06. Feelin On You [Prod. By ArchThaBoss & Yung Berg] (3:00)
07. Mr. DJ [Prod. By S.O.S] (4:03)
08. Infrared [Prod. By Animal] (3:34)
09. Baby [Prod. By Chocolate Star & J White] (4:04)
10. Zodiac [Prod. By Chris Flame] (3:39)
11. Arsenal [Prod. By S.O.S] (3:29)
12. Freakin You [Prod. By Chris Flame] (4:02)
13. After We F**k [Prod. By YoungStarr] (3:30)
14. Higher [Prod. By Ikee Boy] (3:52)
15. O.V.A [Prod. By Animal] (3:39)
16. Pill [Prod. By J.Reid] (3:53)
17. Black Barbara Walters Skit 2 (0:22)
18. Same Ol’ Shh [Prod. By Chris Flame] (3:29)
19. Black Barbara Walters Skit 3 (0:56)
20. Classic Outro [Prod. By J.Reid] (7:11)
[Download] “The Interview”